- Assemble functionalities of the Adaptive Platform
- Define clustering of requirements specification
- Describe behavior of software platform from application and network perspective
- But, do not constrain the final SW design of the architecture implementing the Adaptive Platform.
Functional clusters in AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform Basis have to have at least one instance per (virtual) machine while services may be distributed in the in-car network.
In comparison to the AUTOSAR Classic Platform the AUTOSAR Runtime Environment for the Adaptive Platform dynamically links services and clients during runtime.
AUTOSAR extends the existing Methodology to be able to have a common Methodology approach for both: Classic and Adaptive Platform.
The support for distributed, independent, and agile development of functional applications requires a standardized approach on the development methodology.
AUTOSAR adaptive methodology involves the standardization of work products and their respective tasks.
Work products describe artifacts such as services, applications, machines, and their configuration.
The respective tasks define how the work products exchange design information for the activities required which are needed to develop products based on the adaptive platform.
1. CPU time consumption on Single/Multiple cores
2. Memory optimization
GET IN TOUCH
We are eager to customize our engagement models to suit your needs for building more resilient, sustainable and inclusive future. Let us know how can we help you?